Legionella Risk Management
Legionella Risk Management can help you significantly minimize the risk of waterborne pathogens that can cause harm. Proper management will protect your equipment and maximize the efficiency of your water systems, both of which, will be cost effective for you.
We are eager to provide you with a program that ensures health and safety for customers and employees, all while increasing quality of facility maintenance.
We are able to provide the following:
- Total and complete water analysis
- Corrosion studies identifying metal loss-coupons at 30-60-90 day intervals
- Glycol Inhibitor Testing
- Legionella Testing
- Total Heterotrophic Plate Count
- Metallurgic analysis by non destructive testing of pipe, valves, heat exchanger sections
- Corrosion test studies with instant corrater probes
- Biological Analysis/ DNA Analysis
- Deposit Analysis
- Fuel Oil Analysis
- Ion Exchanger Resin Analysis
- Water cycle computer generated reporting
Softeners & RO Systems
Hardness ions, calcium and magnesium build up on piping, heath exchangers, water heaters, boilers, steam generators and other steam related equipment. ClearWater offers a complete range of softeners to remove calcium and magnesium from hard water.
ClearWater provides standard RO equipment. A complete RO Solution includes pre-treatment modules, which may include activated carbon pre-filtration, softeners, and/or chemical feed systems.
Industries We Serve
- Data Centers
- New Construction
- Power Generation
- Colleges & Universities
- Commercial & Industrial